You should better use a computer to print the Manifest
- Earth is one large living organism.
- An infinite number of life forms cohabit on it interdependently.
- Humanity has a major influence over other terrestrial realms.
- Each human being is a unique and individualized cell of the Earth.
- The resilience of an organism is maintained when its cells are free to play their roles fully at the service of the Whole and its parts.
- My gratitude towards the Life that animates all things.
- My deep respect for all inhabitants of our earthly vessel.
- The primacy of the biological and conscious being that I am, over the legal entity created after my birth.
- The legitimacy of my creative power as long as it excludes any form of theft, deception, moral or physical violence.
- The absolute responsibility for all my thoughts, words and actions resulting from my free-will.
I commit myself to
- Remove fear from my mind so that in love, I can take care of myself and every form of life.
- Seize my power as a living human being to use it at the service of harmony.
- Resort to joyful and peaceful disobedience whenever fundamental rights of the living are in danger.
I, _______________________________________ , acknowledge this pact that binds me to myself and the Earth. On this day of ________________________ , I join with the heart the emancipated Beings of One Nation across the oceans and continents.
Original manifesto finalised in French
On the 29th of February 2020
Somewhere in Armorica...
For best results, enable "print backgrounds" option while printing / saving pdf
Click the "print" button or use File > Print in order to print the Manifest
SAVE AS PDF
All major browsers allows you to save as PDF instead of printing.
In order to print a blank Manifest, leave all the fields empty (or use reset button).
No data is sent or stored to a server. Everything happen localy on your device.
The french-speaking version is considered as the original. The english speaking version needs a review from native english-speaking people before being the base for new translations.